August 5, 2011

NEWS: SOHO PHOTO GALLERY UPDATE & THE LATEST


The Soho Photo Gallery show was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone that came out! It was really great to see people's reaction to THE FEAST which was overall very positive but alas haters, I did not get punched in the face. Maybe next time.

I've been working on some fun ways to round out the Asbury Park Postard Series project. Amongst other things and as mentioned before, I'm pulling together all the Asbury postcards into one set, adding a signed & numbered unreleased bonus postcard and calling the whole thing the Asbury Park Postcard Series: Complete Collection. It'll be available in our soon to be open Etsy store.  Look for it late August/early September. Should be a cool way for those who can't make it down to Asbury to grab the postcards.

In the meantime, I'm out to LA next week for a visit with the sis and a little road trip up to San Fran. You hold my heart East Coast but man that West Coast is appealing.

Here's a link to a video of me being awkward and sweaty at the Soho Photo Gallery:


NOTE: I am not affiliated with any of the venues depicted in The Asbury Park Postcard Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment