January 14, 2010

Eric aka Lobo Jones

Ha ha ha ha, it's been brought to my attention and I don't know why but if you Google "Lobo Jones" the first thing that shows up is my website. That's cool. But according to Google, my site is called "Eric aka Lobo Jones."

I don't know how this happened. When I uploaded it, the site was titled "Lobo Jones Photography." It used to be listed in Google under that. Not anymore. Must be China hacking Google again. Ha ha ha, awesome. Check it.

My apologies to Jackie Gotroe for bumping him from the top spot on Google. But I take the name as an homage to him and his song "Lobo Jones."

Jackie Gotroe's - "Lobo Jones"







Other fun "Lobo Jones" things on found on Google:

Lobo Jones - "I Got A Gal"



And for those wondering, yeah that's really me a picking & a singin.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I like how you don't update for forever, and bam, a bunch of new stuff.

:)

Good!

Post a Comment