January 14, 2010

The Latest.


















I've been hard at work on my first photography book. The book will feature photos from my Asbury Park series, most of which appeared at the Asbury Galleria show this past summer along with some outtakes. So keep an eye out. It should be out by Spring.

Also, I'll have some new pics up soon, including some from Eerie Von's book signing and performance at Generation Records last week. Eerie's new book Misery Obscura is a must for any Misfits/Samhain/Danzig fan. Amazing collection of pics and stories. Buy it now.











Lyle Preslar from Minor Threat was there as well as Mike D'Antonio from Killswitch Engage. So it was an awesome night.

1 comment:

KVZ KUSTOMS said...

Did i tell you I saw Danzig? For free :) Hard to the core.

Post a Comment