October 22, 2009

VIDEO: Bouncing Souls - Generation Records Acoustic Instore

I totally realize this thing is turning into some kind of Bouncing Souls shrine and that's really not the intent but here's something we shot back in April at Generation Records NYC in celebration of Record Store Day. What was supposed to be a short 5 song acoustic set turned into an amazing full show that anyone who was there is unlikely to forget.





We had no lights, no angles, and focus issues so it ain't my greatest work, but I guess it's one badass bootleg. I'll post more clips as they come together and stay tuned over at the Generation Records site cause I hear rumors there may be some kind of release planned.

If your a band in the NYC area and need pictures, hit me up. I need something new to shoot.

lobo@lobojones.com

No comments:

Post a Comment